Tuesday, November 18, 2008

What I said Beaumont Street

UPDATE: it's 3309 beaumont street as I originally thought. I checked. Can you imagine someone stupid enough to stalk you SO MUCH that you know where they LIVE??????????????????
Was that: "It's been a LONG TIME no see ... I guess you FOUND YOUR BALLS AGAIN."

Anyway so you can tell those other little amateur stalkers ... K109sf taht while I prob. didn't get a good pic of them for youtube it's awesome that I've got their info and yknow .... what total dumbasses. Honey if I was going to spread my legs I'd be doing it for A LOT more than what YOU are. Course you probably just borrowed that car so we could seem alike. LOL.

Cause I'm pretty sure I have an independent witness that saw what you did to my car before you followed me down the street. Imagine all that on the grocery video. YOu running around looking for me and all.

What a loser your boyfriend is. MY GOD. Seriously. KInda cute but has LOSER written all over him. While you are pretty in that 'i'm a nasty bitch way' so use it while you got it because yknow pretty like that doesn't last very long at all. It's barely even on the skin and inside you are one ugly fuckin slut unless you change your ways.

ANYWAY, I'm sorry I was distracted from your dance but I wanted to get especially good video of beaumont street so that I could youtube his ass into infamy.

Tell your fat friend that I admire his ummmmmmm devotion but I said gatorade on purpose... LMAO.

He totally thinks he's a player. Please, when's the last time that ANY of yall got fucked or blown by anything but a fuckin crack whore or some stupid bitch that would stay with a man that's only a slim memory of a man.

Hit close to home with the sad death of miss faulk, didn't I?? YOU are SLOPPY MURDEROUS MOTHERFUCKERS and it's really realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly smart that you show up again right on top of that.

So FUCK YOU. Ya had your chance to just slither the fuck back under your four rocks each.

Now we gonna go down and dirty because the next time one of you motherfuckers tries to kill me in that gym (LMAO YOU STUPID FUCKS) I've got something to put so far up your ass you can just add wheels and roll around from now on.

Seriously, I see you and I see your lives. You are miserable bastards.. YOu wonder why your kids hate you and are in bad shape.

MOTHERFUCKER THEY NEED A GODDMAN FATHER NOT A MURDERER>

It's that simple.

And, enjoy your youtube you pussy sonofabitching mudering motherfucker. YOU SO EARNED IT OVER THE PAST THREE YEARS>

Betya thought I wouldn't yank that camera out in front of anyone else but you THOUGHT WRONG.

OR DO YOU THINK???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I'd put your tag here but believe it or not I don't have it memorized.

You goddamn idiot. YOU DO REALIZE that out of all the stupid motherfuckrs following me around that YOU are the one who is on video the MOST???
NOT ONLY THAT I HAVE THE VIDEO OF YOU ACCOSTING MY CHILD AND I AT THE LIBRARY.

In fact, I am beginning to think that you're not just a murderer you are fucking DANGEROUS.

You need to be THE FUCK up off the streets.

You need to be in prison.

WHY NOT JUST WALK FUCKING AWAY??????

WHY NOT JUST STAY OUT OF FUCKING PRISON????

They probably don't even make a fucking uniform your size.

DO those people you do business with realize how fucking stupid you act and how much you are RISKING???????????????????

TO FOLLOW ME AROUND???

TO LET THE AIR OUT OF MY TIRES AND DANCE IN FRONT OF ME????????????????

you are some class a stupid ass motherfucking idiots.

And you deserve whatever you end up with.

Here's Beaumont Street.

Any of YOUR kin????? KInda smells like it.

Another one .... this one EVEN MORE.

MORE on Gang Stalking in America and Elsewhere

No comments: