Saturday, November 22, 2008

K 10 9SF Tire folks

Wow you can hear those two morons right on video ... talking about their tires and me with the witness get em charged with endangering lives in a motor vehicle.

Yall are fucking morons. I got a pretty good picture of your loser boyfriend dancing, too. Man what a PAIR OF LOSERS.

And the video of the stalker who lives at 3309 BEAUMONT STREET TAMPA FLORIDA 33609 is VERY VERY clear.

And so fuck you.

Keep threatening me and my family.

You can't make up your mind what to do.

I suggest you find out if you can even pay me bcause as you know my children don't trust you and you CANNOT MURDER your way through this one.

You'll be lucky to ever get anywhere despite all that fake self-confidence because now I have the one thing and I may not be apt to be so sweet.

You had many chances. Your way is NOT FUCKING WORKING. Yes it might be the first time. There's always that first time.

So, unless you're sending your own kids to prison so they can deal from there I'm thinking that you're not doing so hot anyway.

I love the flag dude. Fucking funny.

Thanks for the laughs.

I love the big star on the helicopter too.

You won't be stealing from me anymore.





MORE on Gang Stalking in America and Elsewhere

No comments: