Friday, November 28, 2008

here's the deal

MORE on Gang Stalking in America and Elsewhere

DO NOT touch mine or anyone else I know's property again. Do not bother us or impede our progress in any way.

Leave us alone.

Leave my child alone. Let him get into and out of his own relationships without your spooks and freaks and haunts and manipulations. I'm not going to tolerate ANY OF IT ANY LONGER.

You what? Thought I'd be stupid enough to call YOUR FUCKING COPS?? Nah. Got my own ways.
My own cops.

Let it end or I'll find a way to end it.

Especially keep your fucking hos over there in your own world.

Mel .. I am kinda still smellin ya.

Now, I've been nice as hell. NO ONE can deny that.
By now any one of your pussy asses would have run for help.

Sure ....

YOu know it.

I know it.

End it.

Or I will.

And I mean it.

The video is still going here.

Names will be here EVERY DAY. EVERY FIVE MINUTES if I EVER have that experience or any adverse experience again. IF I EVER see you manipulate my child again.

I couldna figure out why you and the lil woman were driving circles all around me. Thought maybe you wanted to talk.

WHAT?

Another one found his balls all in one week?

Knew THAT couldn't be true.......
I toldya and toldya how much you're bugging me. Not so much. Slap up a few words and move on.

BACK THE FUCK UP OFFFFA ME NOW.

DO NOT test me again.

I'm completely out of nice and moving on to ... yknow ... not nice.

Maybe that's how you like em best.

Okay.

Pinellas fireman stalker you get a reprieve until that pussy ass fires up my yard, house car or anyone or anything I know again.

But next time you wont' be up here alone.

Don't forget to thank them.

They're AWESOME.

No comments: