Sunday, November 30, 2008

PINELLAS FIREMAN STALKER

Okay, you can find him over in South Tampa: NAME: MICHAEL B. KELLER. Mention the air around my home. Mention that my car has been better but the air around my home is very bad. Like I said, I'm not playing semantics. If this is what you want I got plenty PLENTY of it. Enjoy !!!!!






UPDATE: Sure and he had his chances. He gets no excuse or break ... got his thugs and hos watching me twenty four hours a day seven days a week. Here's my five minutes for your ass. Watch on. Enjoy the view.

Anyway ... it STILL feels nasty in my yard almost thirty minutes later. So ... here. You need to run over and talk to your biker friend, mr. pinellas fireman stalker.


Original post:

Hey Fireman !! Happy Thanksgiving. Sorry about this. I mean you ARE the one who stalked me so openly BUT it's really not fair that you get the hit. SO, if you wanted to thank those responsible for this action one lives at 3309 Beaumont. Accosted a child not long back, he did.

Fake and the FAT MAN. Anyway .... the other one . michael keller owns some property down in south tampa (also) right by marion lambert, the confederate flag waver. I'm sure you're acquainted

And, Hernando deathbox driver?? What?? What did you want? Did one of you get caught murdering someone or something????

So, fireman you have those two scumbags adn all the rest of them get up off myself, family and personal property and also ask them why they don't mind publicizing YOU and YOUR TAG?????

MORE on Gang Stalking in America and Elsewhere

No comments: