Tuesday, November 25, 2008

3309 Beaumont

Listen I just want to be sure to let you know that you MIGHT have noticed that I had purposely not placed your video here but now I will. You need to thank the following gentleman for this great honor: Michael Keller. He's got a place down there by Confederate Marion Lambert. Initial B.

So when it comes popping up here and I go get the old pictures very clear of you stalking me in the library and assaulting my child and stalking me at my gym and at the grocery. Another incident of stalking A MINOR.

I wonder if there's some child-molestation issues in there? My child IS very freaked out by you.

For all intents and purposes.

We DO know a bunch of pussies when we see them.

Anyway ... you be sure to tell him thank you.

Meantime, due to time constraints .... (LOL) I'll be reposting the Pinellas fireman stalker.

Also. GOOGLE. get up off my blog. I notice you blocking the Allyson Marie Faulk post.

KNOCK IT OFF or that makes you an accessory to murder and other crimes.


MORE on Gang Stalking in America and Elsewhere

No comments: