Monday, December 1, 2008

biker firemen etccccc

biker, I'm going to try to take these posts down ONE MORE TIME. And you behave your fuckin self, GOT IT??? ALL YALL. You have all these people to follow me around you make sure they follow me and mine around and keep us safe, hear?

And, that doorhanger car-crawler doesn't count. For god's sake. Have him hitch HIS spandex up and come on over, too. Bring a big stick. One at a time. THAT will never happen. bunch of pussies.

Buncha idiots walking around doing what you tell them to. Their lack of balls is VERY evident. That's why they're busy pushing yours around in an eeensy weensy wheelbarrow.

I mean it. I have more and better so lay off me. Your property stealing stopped right where MINE began. My property line, that is. Now I know it's not you and me ... you're just a paper doll but that's okay I think we may reach an understanding soon. Or someone will get hurt.. No one wants to see ME get hurt.
That would be very bad news for ........



MORE on Gang Stalking in America and Elsewhere

No comments: