Sunday, December 7, 2008

reading comprehension

That was YESTERDAY at two oclock. Giving you plenty of time to communicate with your stopped up criminal morons. ANY OLD HOO. I won't be going back unless you take like TEN STEPS back and stay there seething. Don't give a fuck.
I'll help you restore your ummmmm estate. LMAO when you help me restore MINE.

ALL OF IT.
And not a moment sooner.

SO GO AND FUCK YOURSELF.

Beaumont.... you win first prize this week. I'm seriously going to make some time for you.
Yknow why?? Because you are a stupid, lowclass motherfucker who had BALLS just to walk by me never mind COME NEAR me. THank your buddy jerry for it. He's the smart one. Mr. TEXT.

Honey ... it's all coming back to a few doors. You're a mean motherfucker but I know some major CUNTS.

Kay?

And, I'm STILL checking the mail for my belongings. I can't move til they find their way home to me. You know?


MORE on Gang Stalking in America and Elsewhere

No comments: