Monday, December 29, 2008

hey shorty HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY SCHOOLS STALKERS

Mr. ummm carpentry .... LMAO.
Listen I have some ideas about you. How you like to watch movies with children and all and put your hands on other peoples' kids. You and the ummmm mountain man showing up all friendly.

Now, thus far, other than you're a stalker I have NOTHING against you. Pity. You're mean. Your wife is mean. That precious son you waited so long for?? What do you REALLY THINK that your lifestyle will turn that lil cutie into, meantime your daughters are second class to him? Anyway, it's sad.

BUT, here's the deal. You might be fulfilling a purpose for mr. S. but we all know where you came from. I know you and elia are more than cozy. I also know more about your background than I want to. AND, you know that you rounded out to TEN the number of employees of Mary Ellen Elia (AND ELEVEN INCLUDING LA ELIA HERSELF) that I have photographed stalking me numerous times?? Did you know that?? And now stalking children. Make no mistake, if you're stalking my boy you're stalking a minor.

And you are. And you are.

SO, what I propose instead of calling you ugly names and pissing you off when I say shit about the lil mean-faced woman is this: be a MAN already motherfucker. You all runnin around doin what your cellphone tell you to. manly as all shit.

The more I see of you and the others the more the screws will turn for beaumont, mitchell and TOME.
One of your buddies?

OMG imagine my big fat fucking surprise.

Tell Elia to go back to doing her OWN STALKING.

It's much more amusing despite the fact that she doesn't know anything either and like you RESENTS TEACHING ANYONE ANYTHING.

droppin the dime is what you do ....

you grew up on drivebys and la gang signs.

lmao.

So, remember when mitchell is in jail. you and your big boss with the bad teeth (he'll get that I bet LMAO) gone have some splainin to do, loosy.

later.






MORE on Gang Stalking in America and Elsewhere

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joseph Porter Chicago REPORT transporter319@yahoo.com jeporter319@gmail.com malachiloverobinson666@gmail.com 10623 S. Lawndale Avenue Chicago IL 60655 Sex Partners: 0 Mental Illnesses: 3 incel abuse violence anger therapy mental health services Cook County Illinois Edward 1980 misdemeanor cyberstalking harassment Mt. Greenwood Beverly

women stay away from him for your own safety