Monday, December 1, 2008

the hard way .............

ummm here's another thing we have in common. You know how angry you are that I am pointing out what you are doing to people because I KNOW that no one was going to run help MY family???

That anger is about 1/99 of what I felt when I realized that you had murdered so many of my family members and destroyed others.

So ... there's that.

We'll be doing this the hard way.

We're angry.

Toldya way back you needed a better negotiator.

All that mystery is just stupid for some people.
It's STOOPID.

And it makes me laugh.

And I won't deal with you that way.

Because I do not trust you.

See, you can TRUST ME.

But you wanted to start that rat stuff.

Sure and look how that turned out.


mixed in with all that I started out WAY behind .... but that didn't last long.

I'm glad the helicopters are back. The sheriff must be busy. I'm recording them. Not for what you think.

lmao




MORE on Gang Stalking in America and Elsewhere

No comments: