Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Oh and I'm psychic

I've posted before on tampas back door about the 'neighbor' schmeck who has his little git relatives and slaves damage my car.

I have now been able to PREDICT when this man will take a walk. Woke up the other morning. Hopped in car, take it for a drive. Making odd noise. Here comes the dickhead across his property to make sure I see him and picks up a stick. Course he had to pass a # of other sticks to do so which is what makes this so obvious.

Luckily that same morning I made a videotape prediction (third or fourth one) that I would see him taking a walk close to me because he had one of his biker pals do something to my car. And, he did not disappoint.

So, today I took ME a little walksie by his cheaply built (color-coded) chateau and said a pleasant good morning. I like to look him right in the eye,(into the abyss) but he's slippery --- only managed to do this twice in over a year or more. He likes to send his scary boys around instead. LOL !!!! Got lots of footage of that, too. He offered to buy my house. Yep. Him and the other that does all the property damage. They're all hooked up. Do you smell RICO?? YEAH BABY.

Anyhoo --- whoever the fuck is scared of this dude is a serious pussy. You really are.
Ya could blow him over without much trouble. For sure I know fifteen people who could whip his ass with a hand behind them. Perhaps this is why he victimizes women, children and the elderly.

I know he reads Tampas back door because he fucked with my car the day after I mentioned him. So, I'll be looking for some activity from he and his firemen and moroso buddies. Not to mention the bikers and etc.....

As well, someone sprayed my fence with nasty while I was out walking the dog for a bare two blocks or four square. Which pretty much narrows this down to the swine next door, HIM, the other swine, or the Green Party members who throng across the way. I know they'd like to blame it on the Latinos down the block but this was going on before those people got there and I like the one kid and feel sorry for the other one .....

Anyway --- I just about have tied everyone in that little section to the RICO now. It's just a matter of deciding when I noticed it. Lot hinges on that. AND, believe it or not -- there are those I must protect. Some of my high-school friends are in on this. Hell, some of my grade school friends are. Some of these people's parents knew my own mama. Some probably participated in killing half my family. Still, there's a loyalty. I had some good years in Tampa so ... it's decision time.

Anyway ---- FUCK YOU BUDDY. Swim for it, bitch.

No comments: