Thursday, August 9, 2007

N74 KSJ

Pictures available in another venue.

Okay, this guy is actually one of my favorites.

a. he's got some balls
b. he's cute in that rode-hard-put-up-wet-older-rough-dude kinda way
c. he's too old to play this but he gives it his heart and he's very devoted.
d. once he was on my ass with this guy with a squiggly question mark eyebrow and so, in comparison he's always been better in my memory
e. he went to all the trouble to join my gym and get on my schedule
f. he knew when to disappear
g. he switched out cars once or rented one (that's aLOT of trouble just for me)
h. his machismo allows him to make the largest stoooopidest mistake EVAH!! but he takes great pride in doing so and .... heck, like I said, at least he's got some balls.

Saw him at 6:12 pm yesterday at gandy/himes. Been awhile so when I mentioned it he felt it was time to make another appearance.

LOL !!!!
Nah, you ain't the interesting one, sweetie.

You're the worker-bee.
But the properties of the photos, the video, the witnesses and the bystanders on video would send your ass to prison for a good long time.

Luckily I play the game more fairly than you assholes.

LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UPDATE: I forgot to mention: he always wears shorts. And, I like that.

No comments: