Tuesday, July 31, 2007

We'll call him Mike the nude stalker

Here he is. Next in the lineup will be someone more ... interesting.

They know what they can say and how to say it to stay within the law. Not only that they have the Police Dept on their side. AND the Fire Dept who are supposed to be responsible for monitoring sexual offenders. hmmmmmmmmmmmm. They monitor them right in to your life. So, they can play their games. And so can everyone else. Look at this guy.



Would you think it's healthy that he (HE"S HUGE) is standing nude with a CHILD discussing plans, movies, broken legs and such???? Yeah, I thought it was kinda sick too. The video is online now, by the way. Tampa Cops stalk Tampa's Back Door. I haven't linked it yet but I might. You're free to search it out. Listen carefully because THE KEY is in the first seven words.




Here's his car in case you ever see him around you'll know he has a history of making time with minors and attempting to threaten their family members through the minor.



And he knows enough about the Tampa Fire Dept that he works in tandem with them to intimidate my family. I have various photos of people who have followed me along this same venue and path. They try this disappearing act but behind them the stupid motherfuckers left SOLID PROOF of what they are doing and how they link together with those in my own hood.

Understand, they wanted to do this. I was just a chick living my life. Still am.

These "MEN" and their women counterparts felt that I should just let them stalk, harass and intimidate me and do nothing. Figured there was nothing I COULD do. Well there is.

Here's one of them. Another is so stupid he proved my case for me.

What next??????

What more do you want to fucking LIGHT UP about Tampa before you just back OFF?

BACK OFF.
I told you put my stuff back. I told you leave me alone for sixty days. You could do neither of these simple things. Why? Because you don't have any balls or integrity. You thought that JUST LIKE YOU I would find a way to screw you over so you felt a hard line was a better way to deal with me.

Alright.

No comments: