Sunday, October 14, 2007

UPDATE

UPDATE: that's five hundred for the freak at the office ... wow, took him ALL DAY ... you can always tell ... malevolent red faces. WHat do you COOK these guys or something?? He looked scared and I could easily have followed him and photo'd him so I guess you'll make them start riding their bicycles now. Bummer for them. LOL ... AND three thousand for you so far today ... OH and here's the face>>> since obviously you'd like to plow ahead as ever. Fine with me, doods and gals. Okay, I take that back I'm a girl of my word. I'll put his face on the TOP blog tomorrow and then I'm going to include it on zimbio. I'm not seeing any changes and I don't anticipate any. If this is your way of displaying lack of fear and never backing down from the victim ... GOOD SHOW. His is only one of hundreds of pictures and tag #'s. It WAS fun to see him run, too so obviously he doesn't WANT his face up here. Let's see how BAD he doesn't want it up here. Does he know that thus far I've NEVER removed anything from my blogs? LOL !!


I'll give you a day to get it together while admitting that things are NOT looking very promising for your side ....

That's 500 for the car from the office yesterday
500 for the yard
500 for the house
500 for the yard this am
500 for the Seminole FireTruck at Publix that almost ran me down. Gee, another visit to publix.

At any rate, that's 2500 PLUS so I hope you have a nice day and tomorrow the mug goes up upon any indication of this continued behavior of any type around anyone in my network

oH NEARLY FORGOT that's five hundred for the guy with the blower of noxious-ness. was that the guy from yesterdasy and the burning car syndrome? Geez. What stops me from merely turning away?

So, that's THREE THOUSAND.

And, tomorrow the face.

No comments: