Wednesday, October 17, 2007

last try

mmmmmmmkay. I'll only do this one more time: THIS ONE. I feel the stuff you are spraying under my door handles and the whole rest of it. No, Amy Goodman's disease isn't going to mysteriously manifest on me no matter how you work at it. DUmb ASS!! It certainly helps to have an understanding of what underlies the skin and interfaces between the nasal and cheek and brow bones and the skin and tendons. It also didn't hurt to have an understanding of recreational drugs. LOL. Such as cocaine. Bankers in the 80's. We KNOW shit. On you. Hey .... I really really REALLY mean it. No more kidding around, no warnings. I don't even want to WONDER if my niece has one of yer skanks for a brownshirted professor. ANY LITTLE THING done ANYWHERE areound me or mine and the cascade of faces begins. Since they STALK ME it would be very difficult for them to prove I am wrong. If they weren't constantly shuttling into my vicinity how would I get the picture/?? huh?

So, knock off the face and all else. Last time I'm saying it.

I didn't want you to actually put any effort into being sneaky-- no motherfucker I actually WANT YOU to stop. STOP. Since mybiggest, stupidest, newest fan is looking for his face here I want it to be perfectly clear to him that I have patiently tried more than several times to help him off the hook. I'm not playing the way you want and taking random shots at a moving target of assholes. Nope. That woujld be stupid and exhausting. An exercise in redundancy.
This will be more like dedicated discipline for thugs.

SO we're clear --- any little hint that any of you swine or your NEW swine are bothering myself or anyone I am connected to. It's over.

Just to be clear.

Tomorrow will be no-holds-barred-Thursday.

You want I could post it up here a few minutes so you could see how clear it all is. Oh and I've got over 7000 other photos to choose from. Probably over 4000 of them are one of you. LOL !!!

Now --- BACK OFF.

No comments: