Friday, May 29, 2009

THE STAR CHAMBER LIST

MORE on Gang Stalking in America and Elsewhere


oh my god.

So you stalked me around for years and tried to drag me into your fucking catfights and then threaten me when I tell you no and now ...

THIS does not look good.

Paperthin ... is THIS IT?? THIS Is what you're haning your hose on????

ml i love ya I DO ... I DO I think you're an awesome dude. I do. BUT if that little SOB was running around by YOUR family you'd have taken it just as unkindly as I did. I'm not a selfish person.
There's something all fucked up about the way yall do things.

Point taken but .. yknow ... you're going about this the wrong way.

If he hit YOUR MOTHER over the head he'd be DEAD.

PUT HIM IN PRISON.
I do not give a shit.

AND stop threatening me.

His MOTHER KNOWS WHAT HE DID and the stupid bitch still sends him around here.

PUT HER IN PRISON TOO>
Nope. She gets a mediocre job with the city so the family can perform their heinous duties against the UNTAMED CITIZENS.

Seriously .... just knock it off.

Tampa thinks it's a big swirly mudhole of blood and control. BUT they're wrong.

Do I have to prove it or can you just set your stupidity aside long enough to realize??? Just because I didn't play lil league ball with you does NOT MEAN you can terrorize my family and throw us out of the park.
Nope.

I don't give a fuck what else went on. You people just fuck around playing a game that no one else is in on. And you fool yourselves into thinking you're winning. Until people catch on. Then you roll out the mighty force of corruption.

IF HE HIT YOUR MOTHER OVER THE HEAD WHAT WOULD YOU DO???

DO IT.

help me and I'll help you .... here I am (a brief aside)

No comments: